Get paid for your digital products
Whop makes it super easy for you to get paid for whatever digital product you’re selling! We offer multiple ways to accept payment, such as credit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and crypto-based payments. This allows your customers to have maximum flexibility when purchasing your product and makes it super smooth for you to receive your funds.
In order to process card payments and payout businesses, we have partnered with Stripe. Using Whop Payments, you can easily sign up and connect your bank account to start selling on Whop. All payouts are made via Stripe through ACH and paid out in the currency your customers pay in. Additionally, you can fully customize the timeframe and day you get paid on, whether it’s everyday, every week, every month or every Thursday, it is fully in your control. If your country is one where VAT applies (EU & UK), you can apply for Whop to be your MoR.
On Whop, we alternatively offer company owners looking to use Stripe the ability to connect their existing Stripe account (Stripe standard).
If you would like to use PayPal as a payment processor, you can easily connect your account to Whop. Inside of using the Billing tab in Settings, you will be redirected to PayPal where you can follow their onboarding flow to get you started and connect your pre-existing account, or creating a new one. Companies will be able to accept one time payments as well as recurring subscriptions.
After connecting your PayPal account, you can toggle PayPal as a payment for your pricing options, this will be under the Pricing Option settings. Click here to see a video of how to set up PayPal payments.
- PayPal payments do not collect billing / shipping addresses, so these will not be available in the payments export.
- Payments can only be refunded via the Whop dashboard (The merchant cannot refund the payments via the PayPal website)
- Promo codes are not currently supported with PayPal payments
- Waitlists/Raffles are not currently supported with PayPal payments
- Free trials are not currently supported with PayPal payments
- Accepting transfer links for renewals is not currently supported with PayPal payments
- The following currencies are supported by PayPal. If the plan’s currency is not in this list, the PayPal buttons will not be shown on checkout.
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Euro (EUR)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Israeli New Shekel (ILS)
- Mexican Peso (MXN)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Philippine Peso (PHP)
- Polish Zloty (PLN)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- U.S. Dollar (USD)