If you haven't set your branding, you can set your Logo and Cover photohere by uploading image URLs.
The recommended sizing for your logo is 400x400.
The recommended sizing for your cover photo is 2400x512.
2. Next, we'll set up your company descriptions. You can set your short & long descriptions here. The short description should be a max of 70 characters, and the long description should not surpass 250 characters.
The Short Description is supposed to be a brief, to-the-point message explaining your project.
The Long Description is meant to succinctly communicate the mission of your project while providing a more detailed overview of your product offering.
3. Next, you'll want to set a specific Product description for each product you will have visible on the marketplace. To do that, you can head here, and click edit on any of the products that will be visible. From there, you can edit the description to outline exactly what each product includes.
4. Moving along, you'll want to handle your product page specifics here. It is vital you set a primary category, up to three subcategories, the primary language spoken in the Discord server, and the topics covered in your community.
5. Following on, make sure you have a product that is set to visiblehere.
If you don't want to have an in-stock product 24/7 that is okay, but you should at least have a waitlist live so you can still collect new potential prospects for your community.
6. Lastly, your company will need to be collecting payments using Stripe Connect. If you don't already have a Stripe Connect account, you can create one and run it alongside your current Stripe account. All new subscriptions will be paid out to your Stripe Connect account while old subscriptions will continue to run (and be paid out) like normal on on regular Stripe account. If you would like to register for Stripe Connect payments, please message in your company ticket. You can learn more about the differences here.
All done! Please respond back to us in the DM or ticket we were talking to you in so we can get you live!
At the current moment, Whop will take a 1% fee from all subscriptions/products that are sold through the marketplace explore page.